Friday, March 14, 2008

Found

Unbelievable!!!! I found the hat to Dylan's Halloween costume. Grr! It was in the understairs closet behind some shelves. I can't even begin to imagine how it got there and leaves me wondering if someone put it there on purpose. Oh well. At least the mystery is solved.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Found 5 months too late! Its crazy isn't it?? No matter how clean and organized you try to keep your home, things will disappear (only to be found later in the oddest places).

Mona said...

OMG! That's great, I bet that was such a relief to solve that mystery!

Sheri said...

I'm glad the mystery was solved. Maybe you should start a list of "odd places things have been found" ... then, next time somethings missing, you can just go down your checklist (hee-hee).

Unknown said...

How bizarre. I guess Dylan secretly didn't like his hat, and you foiled his plans when you made a replacement!