Corinne decided she was ready for a new hair style so she got several inches cut off today. And after a year of growing her bangs out, we went back to bangs. Why not? I think it's very cute and a nice change. I'm so thrilled that she is happy with it and didn't burst in to tears half way through the cut.
Here is a typical Dylan picture. The big news of the day for him is that he has learned to pump his legs on the swing. Yes!! Park benches and magazines for me for sure this summer.
Corinne has 2 more days of school and then summer break is here. Yeah! Penny is fine. I need to get some new pictures of her. She gains about a pound and week and has grown a ton. She's up to 10 pounds now. We start Puppy Kindergarten on Wednesday.


4 comments:
Who is that cute girl with the new cut?
I love the photo of Dylan too.
your kids are gorgeous. Boys are fun, right?
I always associate summer with a new haircut! Do you think the sun will come out and stay awhile? Did you cut it yourself or do you have a good place? I don't think the Barbers will let me back after all the screaming last time (Nick, not me--ha, ha).
They have grown sooooo much!
Post a Comment