The kids had Breakfast With Santa at their school today. It's great because you get a decent pictures and Santa visit for $4. The kids asked for nice moderatly priced toys from Santa. Yeah kids! I think it's the only time I've ever got a good picture too.Look at the silly puppy!!! I was bribing her with lots of treats to get a picture.

Tonight I went to go see Twilight with 2 good friends. Ahhhhhhhh!! It's not going to win any Oscars or anything but for fans of the books, it is quite fun seeing it all come to life. We had fun though and ate some yummy Thai food before. They could have found a more gorgeous actor for Edward but I think this guy really was just fine. It was about what I expected and I quite enjoyed it.
***Oh...for a little update, I think I have Corinne back on board with Santa. I told her he is real if you believe and that she should try to believe for as long as possible and I think she is going with that.


2 comments:
I can't see the picture of the kids?? Cute little dog if ever I saw one. My sister's in love w/ the actor who plays Edward (I haven't seen the movie yet) and I keep trying to tell her he's hideous. Not nearly handsome enough to be cast for the way he's written in the book. Kristen Stewart though - a total
Bella!! Glad you have a fun ladies night together! I bet I can guess which two friends... :)
Nevermind about the first part - it came through on the slow track.
Post a Comment