Thursday, June 18, 2009

End of the Year

Corinne is done with 2nd Grade and Dylan is done with Kindergarten. Holy Smokes! Where did the year go? They both had really great years and made some good friends. I couldn't be more pleased. Corinne is feeling rather blue today and says she will really miss school. I am sure she will get in the spirit of summer very soon.




Here is a picture of Dylan with his "girls." His crush on the one in blue has faded a bit but still lives a little.
I am excited for summer but have a case of the nerves like all moms wondering how I am going to keep them entertained. I will miss the time to myself. Happy Summer!

2 comments:

kurlokids said...

Perrin! Your kiddos are so big and so adorable. I see you have quite an artist in your family from the previous post!
Have a great summer!
Amy

Unknown said...

How fun to watch them grow through the eyes of their teachers and peers. Corrine is gonna be such a flirt - she has that look about her :)