Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Karate Kid





My mom emailed me to complain about my lack of blogging so I thought I would give it a go again. Facebook is so easy but won't keep the record that the blog will so I better start updating.
Dylan is taking karate right now and is liking it. He is a kid who would rather not do things but with some bribing, we found something he likes. Love is too strong a word..but like works. He has expressed interest in boxing (I have no idea where he got that notion..Wii sports is my best guess) but that doesn't seem like such a great idea so karate was a logical choice. He got to break this board with his foot which he was very happy about.
Dylan has started 1rst grade and is loving it. He thinks his teacher is very funny and he seems to really be learning. He has a new buddy who lives a few doors down and he is starting to have more playdates. He is doing just great!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Perrin, we started Evan in Tae Kwon Do last week. He LOVES it too! :) It's a great energy-burner for them, isn't it?