Friday, February 5, 2010

Cub Scout In The House

Ok....I must blog. I have been simply awful at it.


Anyway, after months of begging, I finally let Dylan join Cub Scouts. Dylan generally is not very interested in doing activities but this is the one thing he desperately wanted. I have my reservations but overall I think it is great for him. Right when we joined, his den was preparing for the Pinewood Derby. We were all quite surprised to open the box and find a solid piece of wood in which we needed to carve a car. Jeff had fun reliving high school wood shop and helping with the cars. Since it was our first time, we didn't really know what to do but Jeff and the kids have ambitions for next year. Yes...I said kids. Corinne was not about to be left behind. Luckily they have an open heat so she could join in the fun with her purple flower car. I neglected to get a picture.


1 comment:

brenda6833 said...

I know your Den Leader!!! Julie does too!!!

Her daughter was in Katie and Charlotte's Pre-K class. (Charlotte goes to Kindergaten with her now and Katie is a Daisy with her).

Vancouver is a small world! :o)