

So nothing of great interest happened today. The kids had their final swim lessons of this session and both need to repeat. But they have made a lot of progress.
I am nervous about tomorrow. I am roller skating for the first time since middle school I would guess. Corinne's girl scout troup is going and she will flip out if she misses getting another badge so here we go. I'm told it's an old fashion 70's style rink. Where's my satin jacket? Hope we don't break anything.
Since I have no news..I'll show you the portraits we had done at Flash before Christmas. The kids did pretty well..we've had terrible portraits in the last couple of years so I was happy.



3 comments:
They are gorgeous! Good luck roller skating, should be funny!
Beautiful pictures!
I know you won’t be the only mom tomorrow who will be strapping on skates for the first time in years. I can’t wait to hear how it goes. I’m betting that it will be a lot of fun!
Great pictures! I love, love, love the one of Corrine. WOW!
Post a Comment