Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Call Me Cookie Mom


What I have I done? I agreed to "help" Corinne's Girl Scout troop to sell cookies. I was envisioning a shift at Fred Meyer harassing the customers. Somehow I have become Cookie Mom/Manager as all the other moms came up with excuses. I had a 1.5 hour meeting last night about it. Serious business folks! They have it down to a science and I am expected to follow along like I've done it before. I'm a little scared! Ugh!

5 comments:

kurlokids said...

sounds like a bit of pressure.

Brenda said...

Wow! Good luck! I'd be overwhelmed!

If you need to unload a few boxes...I'd be happy to take a couple of your hands. :o)

Casey said...

Add me to the "I'll buy some boxes from you" list. :)

Mona said...

Oh Perrin, I'm so sorry you got stuck with this job.
My friend Mary had the same thing happen to her and she's done it now for the past three or four years. It's a big deal. Each year she does it it gets a bit better, hang in there Girl Scout Mommy!

Sheri said...

Anything new can seem overwhelming, but I've seen you tackle MC stuff and you always make it look so easy. I think you'll be able to convince a mom or two to take it on next year. Good luck, and as the others said "add me to your list!" :-)