Oh yeah...my blog! Have to say it hasn't even made the daily list of things to do in ages but now life is turning back into normal routines and I'll be back to blogging. The kids are so ready to go back to school...even they will admit it.
We did have a nice Christmas. Dylan got Fisher-Price Planet Heroes and they have been the biggest hit. The day after Christmas we left for a week in Sacramento and he missed his new toys so much. As I could have predicted, Corinne has barely played with her mechanical Train and Play Rescue Pet. Luckily Santa got a good deal on it. She has asked for this type of thing for 3 years in a row and they never get played with. I am starting to really fear that she is leaving the toy age as she hasn't played with much of what she got. Really the only big hit was her 3 webkinz.
As for me, I will be hitting Rejuvenation Day Spa for a 4 hour visit sometime soon. I have hinted at a spa day as a gift for ages and Jeff finally took the hint. I didn't get my dual recording TIVO that I so covet but I'll live.
So..I have all my list going for the new year. If you know me well you know I have several "lists" going....goals, to-do etc. My first big task is to make all of those doctor appointments that I am overdue for. Time to take care of me.
I do have to finally face the dreaded Girl Scout Cookie sales. Presales start next week..Holy Crap! I need to crack open my moutain of materials and figure it all out.
My mom is doing pretty well although she does have to go in for a second surgery and that is a bummer for her.
I have no pictures to post right now. I was highly lazy with the camera this season but I'm sure a few were taken and I'll get to them soon. Happy New Year to Everyone!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
My blog?
Posted by
Perrin
at
7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Welcome back to blogland!!
I'm glad to here you had a nice Christmas. Thanks for updating us on your mom. I think of her often.
Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one with a "To Do" list in place. :o)
That's funny Perrin, I to have making doctor appointments for myself on my to do list, let's see how far into the year it will take me to make the appointments!
Post a Comment