Monday, January 21, 2008

Quiet here

The kids have had a quiet weekend so there is not much to report. I guess I need to pick up my camera one of these days soon and get some new pics to share.

Jeff and I did get out this weekend...a rare treat. It was his company's winter party at the Portland Art Museum. It was all very fancy and the band from our wedding played. We got our groove on!! We don't think we have danced since our wedding in 1999. How very sad!

Sapphire 2 lives and Corinne remains amazed at how healthy and happy (s)he is looking.

I pick up all the GS cookie order forms today and enter the next phase of my cookie mom duties. Corinne sold 84 boxes of cookies which is pretty good. Thanks to everyone who helped :-)

3 comments:

Sheri said...

A big congrats to Corinne on her cookie sales--that's an amazing number of cookies for her first year. Just think how much fun it will be to deliver them (hee-hee).

Now, where are the photos of you and Jeff from the Art Museum? I know I'd love to see you all dressed up. And, did you get to see any of the exhibits? I miss going there ... can you tell?

Brenda said...

Did you remember to take a picture of you and Jeff all dressed up? I hope so!

I'm glad to hear you had a fun time!

Unknown said...

Hey!! I was waiting for Corinne to come sell me some cookies! Can I still place an order?