So, Corinne's fish Sapphire died last night. She hasn't noticed so far. How wrong am I to go and get a new identical fish? I would never do it with a rat or anything but we are talking about a fish. The girl mourns her dead pets like crazy and I wouldn't mind avoiding it this time. Wrong or ok?
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
do it!
Do it, like you said it's a fish not an animal that she can caress and truly bond with.
I too would do it. But I have to smile at your guilt over doing it...I too would be feeling immense guilt.
I agree, it's not a parent's proudest moment to swap out a fish, but I think most parents would do it versus letting the child be sad. The life span of fish just doesn't make this one an easy one for the adults!
Post a Comment