Friday, January 11, 2008


So...it is finally here. Girl Scout Cookies go on sale tomorrow. If any of my local friends would like my cute brownie to knock on your door, let me know.

No pressure...just if you were going to buy them anyway. There are some healthier varieties as well.

Wish me luck! Hopefully it will go smoothly. I have already lost my login ID and password but I'm sure that will be my only mistake. ;-)








Here is a link to the kinds available:
http://www.littlebrownie.com/cookies/cookies_main.html

3 comments:

Mona said...

Hey Perrin I would like some cookies, come to find out my contact Mary is no longer doing it.

Unknown said...

I would be delighted if Corinne would come sell me some cookies. I never get to see her anymore. And while I'm desperate to eat better, I still need something semi-indulgent to cheat with. Bring on the cookies!!

Sheri said...

Good luck with the cookie sales! Corrine was so cute at the door the other day. Something tells me she's going to sell a lot of cookies.