Thanks to my husband for FINALLY making me a custom header. I've wanted one for a while. :-)
Corinne and I hit the pavement to sell her GS cookies and she is very happy with her sales so far. I'm sure it will be less than some of the girls but I am proud of her. We did have one little incident though. She is becoming sensitive and self-conscious lately (which makes me a little sad.) Anyway, she hates being laughed at. Unfortunately I laugh a lot when I am happy with her or when I am nervous (as in speaking to a stranger). So I giggled after her first sale and she accused me of laughing at her. I feel terrible that she thought that but am also frustrated that I have to monitor my behavior around her so that I don't set her off. She is going to be such a handful as a teenager. Oy!
Not much else to report. Oh..we did have a playdate with a new kid off the bus. I was nervous going over to someone's house that I have never met but it was quite delightful and she has a little brother that Dylan gets along with. Yeah! I was feeling very sorry for myself last week. I think it is the post-holidays blues but I have felt like I am having so much less social time lately. Too many chores and errands...not enough play. But that is January for you!



3 comments:
I love the new header!!
Also, I too have been accused of laughing or ridiculing Gracey girl, when really I was just laughing out of joy of being with her...these girls and their feelings...
Hi! Jack gets mad when I laugh at him, and of course I do it often. I told him one of the best things to be able to do is to be able to laugh at yourself. Hasn't worked of course, but I will not moniter myself for him - I take my laughter when I can get it! :)
Thanks for the Stardust review! We just got our copy from Netflix today, so hopefully I'll get to see if by the weekend. I can't wait.
Post a Comment