
Oh what a day. Being a mom is emotionally exhausting at times.
Let's see....I found a lost dog and reunited it with it's owner. I got bitched at by a neighbor (not one you know) about my kids. Girl Drama.....the worst!! Saw Corinne be on both sides of it today. What is up with the bonding by leaving someone out.? I despise it. I'm going to have to take up a valium habit when she reaches middle school.

Dylan read his first book. I highly recommend Bob books for new readers.
My Kitchen sink is totally clogged!
Oh...and my parents got me sucked in to So You Think You Can Dance. I never do this but I have been voting. For 45 minutes. Geez! Now I have a crush on a 20 year old Hip Hop dancer. Where is the Valium?



2 comments:
Just do what i do, go to your doctor and explain how difficult your children are. Then explain your anxiety and how it leads to all kinds of terrible things. The doc will say, what do you need, and you say XANAX. I promise you, that pill should be called mommys little helper. It doesn't make you high, or tired, or anything, but just makes it so you don't really care anymore, it takes the edge off. I can't recomend it enough. Good luck. As you know, I have been talked to many a time about Jack, its never easy, and generally makes me want to strangle him.
I loved this post Perrin. I so understand everything you shared - even the clogged sink! Life! :o)
Post a Comment