Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Trip

We had a great trip to see my family in Tahoe. The kids are at such an awesome age to travel with. I even read on the airplane. Imagine that! On our trip the kids:

1. Drove boats






























#2 Fished for crawdads
















#3 Had a blast with Nonna and Poppa




















#4 Rode fun rides with Uncle Jeb and his girlfriend Ling
















#5 Saw their GG (Great grandma)
















#6 Swam a ton (here is my sis and her adorable kids....don't kill me for putting this in C)
















#7 And milked a goat. You weren't expecting that one were you?
















There's so much more that I haven't mentioned...miniature golf, bungee trampoline jumping, yummy dinners, ice cream every day I if I recall correctly. It was a little depressing to come home to a rainy muggy night but we have had a great week at home and next week I will have a 2nd grader and a kindergartener. How crazy is that?

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Bungee trampoline jumping? I need more details on that one! :o)

Welcome home Perrin! I'm glad you had such a fun visit with your family.

kurlokids said...

It looks like a really fun trip! I am glad you had such a fun time with your family. I can't believe that you will have a kindergartener and a 2nd grader!

Mona said...

Looks like you had a wonderful vacation!

Unknown said...

What a great vacation. I'm jealous. Can't wait until I get to read on a plane. Right now I won't even get ON a plane!