We had the kids Back To School night tonight. Corinne was beyond excited to be there. Two of her best buddies are in her class. Her boyfriend is not although she is happy he is in the class next door. Dylan was adorable. I had coached him to say "Hi Mrs. Long. My name is Dylan." As soon as he walked in he started saying it all very loudly across the whole room. Over and over. It was cute.
So..here is a conversation I had with my 7 year old teenager. She picked out a cute outfit and I told her to wear her new brown mary-janes. They have a little paw print on them and are adorable. So..she refuses to wear them as the dog theme does not go with her horse themed shirt. She picks some of last years black flats to wear.
Me: "Corinne, you really shouldn't wear those. I think they will hurt your feet."
Corinne: "I don't care if they hurt my feet. I only care about fashion."
Oyy!!!!



2 comments:
*That* is so awesome. What a crack-up that kid is. Unfortunately, I totally get that she wasn't trying to be funny. That's what makes it funny!
I laughed out loud after reading Corrine's comment. Too cute!
Post a Comment