The Big Day has come!!! Dylan has started kindergarten. He was very happy and couldn't wait for the bus to come. I took him for a hair cut this morning and just
about cried but once I got home and put gel in, it looked better. I'll let you all know how it went!!!
A sweet neighbor friend invited me over once Dylan left and we had a glass of wine together. I'm glad I didn't have to go home to a quiet house. Life is changing fast.


5 comments:
Oh my gosh - look at him!!! I remember when you were newly pregnant with him. I can't believe how fast time goes when you have little ones.
He looks so handsome!!
Aaaawwww Perrin... I so understand how you feel. Change is hard on all of us. I'm glad you were able to enjoy a glass of wine and a friend's company after seeing him off on the bus.
What a great way to celebrate sending one's baby off to kindergarten.
He is darling! How did it go? Wine daily here.
What a handsome boy - I think his new haircut looks cute!! I am so happy that he enjoying Kindergarten. Looking forward to our coffee date tomorrow!
Post a Comment