So...I'm sitting here waiting and waiting for the plumber to come. I have paid a small fortune to plumbers over the last few years. I have seriously considered looking for a class on plumbing..seriously!! I could save myself big bucks.
Right now I have a triple whammy.....backed up kitchen sink..disposal leaking out the bottom and onto the floor....and a gross old faucet to be replaced. Of course this all happened within an hour of us blowing the bank on a new couch. An hour!!!!!!!! I have a bunch of dishes hiding in the oven. Ugh!!! I even had a different plumber out a couple of weeks ago who on the spot told me I should have probably called a Roto Rooter place instead of him. Who knew? Sorry for the incoherent rant. I hate spending money on this kind of thing but what can you do. Please let him do it all in 1.5 hours and no more..(charges by the hour.)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Tick Tock
Posted by
Perrin
at
2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yikes! I hope things turned out okay!
Post a Comment