I must confess I just rid my closet of some dressy stirrup pants...why you ask do I still have these? I just don't know. Guess I should have saved them.
No Way!!!! I totally wore those!!! I think I had a pair that looked just like those!!! It's funny how certain styles come back.....but I don't think that is one that should.
4 comments:
LOL !!!
I think my jaw hit the ground when I saw that picture!!! No way are they coming back into fashion!!! Seriously???!!!
I must confess I just rid my closet of some dressy stirrup pants...why you ask do I still have these? I just don't know. Guess I should have saved them.
No Way!!!! I totally wore those!!! I think I had a pair that looked just like those!!! It's funny how certain styles come back.....but I don't think that is one that should.
And what you failed to mention is how you just HAD to buy them, right? :) Too funny. Legwarmers are next...
Post a Comment