Monday, September 15, 2008

Pleased To Meet You and Your Feet



So, I just volunteered for Corinne's class for the first time this year. My assignment was to paint each kids feet black and make their footprints. And then wash their feet. It was fun but I wouldn't have minded a warning from the teacher so that I would have made a different decison about dressing up and wearing white. Luckily 2nds grader still mostly have cute little feet, but just barely. There were a few that I was squimish about cleaning between the toes. Bleck! I tried not to think about it too much.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Eeeeew! You are very brave. :)

amy4 said...

What a trooper! You are an awesome Mom! :)

Mona said...

OMG, you are too funny. The last time I helped with that type of project it was when Quinn was in preschool.....they still have very cute feet.