So..I said I would update on Dylan. He LOVES Kindergarten. He loves the bus and recess and snack time. He has a new buddy named Finn. He is the son of a woman who used to be the president of MC..Heather. The first day he and Corinne got off the bus holding hands and it was about the sweetest thing I ever saw. I must knock on wood but at the moment my kids are extremely happy with everything. They started Karate this week and I think it will be the perfect activity for Dylan.
I am doing ok with it all. The excitment of back to school wears off on me. I have managed to get some cleaning done and shopping (danger!!!) Life is different but so far, just fine.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Update
Posted by
Perrin
at
7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment