Ok, Ok, Ok! I'll update my blog already. Really...not a whole lot of interest has been happening. First you will see a picture of Dylan and his crush, or I might say his stalking victim. No..kidding. I chaperoned his pumpkin patch field trip for school and he was quite focused on her. He would get upset if we weren't near her. So..we had a little chat about playing it cool and not smothering and hopefully it sunk in.
Next we have a picture from last night's Bunco game. My playgroup buddies and I dressed up as vampires. Hmm...where did we get that idea? I haven't dressed up in ages..maybe even all of adulthood so it was fun. Unfortunately the teeth that were supposed to putty onto our I teeth wouldn't stay on but we still looked pretty good.


1 comment:
I think we looked pretty hot! :) That was a lot of fun dressing up with you guys! Hope you're feeling better about your kitty - I know it was a hard day for you and Jeff.
Post a Comment