Here they are...the Pink Poodle and Wall.E!! We made Corinne's costume from an idea in Family Fun Magazine...turned out pretty adorable if I do say so myself. Dylan's costume was the most expensive that I ever bought and the most cheaply made. The goggle broke about 15 mintes in to Trick-Or-Treating. Bad reviews on the internet are the next thing I will be typing up.
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
Posted by
Perrin
at
7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Your poodle costume is just too adorable Perrin! I can not believe you made it!!
They looked so cute! I am very impressed with Corinne's costume - what an awesome Mom you are!! :) It was fun stopping by and seeing you guys (even Penny and Herbie got in a little play time!)
Perrin, you are clearly spinning a tail, get it? Tail? about making that costume. JK! It's adorable. Glad you found something that so perfectly suited your little lady.
OK, I think I need to hire you to do our costumes from now on--Corinne's costume is absolutely amazing! No wonder she's smiling so much. Glad you had a very Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment