Cinders dug into walls more then once as a young dog. We had to start crating her when she was left a lone in the house or she'd try to dig herself out to freedom.
Man, that sucks. Sorry you have to deal with naughty dog behavior. My living vicariously through you is giving me ample opportunity to reflect on whether I really want a dog that bad :)
I totally agree, I love my Lola, she is a beautiful dog. If someone is to ask me about puggles I would not be able to recommend them as a family pet. They are to distructive and they are for someone who is single with no children, who can just focus and put all their energy into this dog. It's just too late for me though, Lo is part of our family now.
4 comments:
Cinders dug into walls more then once as a young dog. We had to start crating her when she was left a lone in the house or she'd try to dig herself out to freedom.
Man, that sucks. Sorry you have to deal with naughty dog behavior. My living vicariously through you is giving me ample opportunity to reflect on whether I really want a dog that bad :)
But look at that face - she is too cute, but I know, VERY naughty. Herbie and Penny need to play soon!!
I totally agree, I love my Lola, she is a beautiful dog. If someone is to ask me about puggles I would not be able to recommend them as a family pet. They are to distructive and they are for someone who is single with no children, who can just focus and put all their energy into this dog. It's just too late for me though, Lo is part of our family now.
Post a Comment