So, the day after Halloween Corinne had her performance for her theater class that she took through the local community center. It was Beauty and the Beast and she was Lumiere the candlestick. It was a short 6 week class with a 3 song performance at the end. I had some stress over coming up with a costume but did ok I think. The morning of, we went to the new J.C. Penney's and got this outfit from the Hannah Montana collection that was discounted from $50 to under $15. Yeah me! I am not a known bargain hunter. It was great fun and Corinne was very good. She loves acting and musical theater.
Not much else to report. I am working on my Christmas shopping and being overwhelmed as always with chores.


2 comments:
Great score on the outfit! You did a great job putting it all together!
I can't believe how well all the colors worked--that's truly amazing!!!
Post a Comment