Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas


I hope you all had a great Christmas. We did!! Most everyone knows that we were very frustrated and stressed after having 2 cancelled flights due to snow but we did finally get to my parents house in Sac. It was worth the effort.


My parents hosted a great Xmas Eve party and Santa made an appearance. The kids got awesome gifts. My parents gave us a Wii so that has been a huge hit.


I am still trying to get back to normal after a long trip but thought I would get something posted here.








4 comments:

kurlokids said...

Hi Perrin!
So glad you made it, and the pics are so very sweet.
Glad you are safe and sound and home.

amy4 said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I can't wait to catch up, I missed you!!! :) Herbie misses Penny too...

Sheri said...

Welcome home! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Glad you made it there. Looks like you had a cozy Christmas. I have to ask, what happened to all the duplicate gifts you were buying in case you got stuck here? Did you spend a whole day doing returns?!