We are trying to get musical around here. My aunt sent this guitar that a cousin used when he was younger. Jeff just bought himself a new electric guitar as he is getting back in to playing. Most people know already but when I met him he played in a band that played bar gigs. Software engineer by day/rocker by night. I was thrilled with the combo. We are searching craigslist for a piano and hope to get started on music lessons one of these days. I am a little nervous at the prospect as I hated piano lessons. I've heard so many people say they wish they hadn't quit as a child and could play now. That would be me. I think Jeff is planning our family rock band.....the next Partridge Family!!!!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The already look like a fresh new face for TV :)
Post a Comment