The beautiful sunshine we have had has put my girl child in the mood for summer. She wanted to get several inches cut off her hair and it's pretty darn cute. My little girl turns 8 on Friday. I just can't believe it. She is a truely great kid and I am treasuring all the love she showers on me as I know the estrogen is going to kick in in a couple of years and she is going to become highly irritated with me. Pay back will be a b****.
Yesterday was like mother's day for me. Corinne made a collection of love notes for me...with pops outs, poems. Oh my!! Dylan was very jealous of Corinne's praise from me so he made me several love notes. Corinne will not be outdone of course and took the game to a whole new level. It was quite adorable. Don't mean to be too Pollyanna here but it was a good day.


4 comments:
That does sound like a wonderful day.....I wish mine was like that yesterday. Good for you to take it all in!
Oh, by the way her haircut does look very cute!
It's very cute, and that's so sweet that she is so affectionate with you. Keep some of that stuff as evidence for her teen years.
She looks so grown up!!!
Here is hoping your daughter (and mine) are the exceptions when it comes to the teenage years! :o)
Post a Comment