Today was Corinne's 8th Birthday party. I am exhausted but thought I would post something. The theme was magic and we hired a magician. We played a couple of games like Pass the Rabbit (Hot Potato) and also Sneaky Magician. I made pretzel wands and we had cake from Costco. We had 13 guests (OMG) but the kids were very well behaved and I think they had fun. I have a feeling this was the last of the big parties...she wants a slumber party next year. Dylan's May party is scheduled for JJ Jump...YES!! Although now he says he wants it at home. I will be bribing him.
One thing that is lacking is pictures. During the party my batteries died, then the memory card was full. Also, I didn't have my mom here to take pics but this is what we got.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Corinne's Magic Party
Posted by
Perrin
at
10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a great party (no surprise, you always amaze me!) - and cute pics! That is a perfect song to go along with the pics. I love the one of Corinne laughing!! Her new hair-do is darling! Glad she had a wonderful time!
Cute pics! Happy Birthday to your girl. She looks very cute with her new haircut.
Good luck on the JJ Jump party for Dylan.
What a great party idea. Her polka dot dress is so cute. I can't believe she's 8. Looked like the magician was a hit.
I officially nominate you for mother of the year. Corinne looks so happy and really cute with her hair cut. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment