As my husband would say!! My friend Q bought Penny her first pink party dress. She is too cute in it. A slippery slope............
Sunday, May 18, 2008
It's Just Not Dignified
Posted by
Perrin
at
7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! I wanted to buy Lo a really cool t-shirt but Scott said that would be a waste of money.....I'm going back and getting it now!!!
This is SO cute...I love it, and so do my kiddos!
OMG! Too ADORABLE!!!! :o)
Maybe not dignified but still really, really cute! :)
My dog used to get really cold in the winter (yep, she was a wimp). I bought her a dog sweater ... true, she didn't look dignified--more like a sausage in a purple and blue striped casing ... but it worked! I can't wait to see what outfit Penny gets next.
Post a Comment