So..here is Penny Puggle. Most of the pictures I have taken are blurry as she is a little speed demon. OMG...she is adorable and lovable and more work than I ever would have imagined. I am a little shell shocked right now but I'm sure it will get better soon. It is an all consuming task following her around the house cleaning accidents, preventing her from chewing, stopping her from chasing the cats. It will get better soon..it will get better soon...it will get better soon.
My husband really didn't want a dog at all and said he disn't like puggles. Well..guess who I caught napping with her yesterday? And playing with her, and taking her out to go potty, Sucker!!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Pictures of the Pooch
Posted by
Perrin
at
8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
OMG! I am in love with her! She is SO cute!
aaaawwwww! Penny is too sweet for words! Puppies are a lot of work, but are so worth it! :o)
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! It will get easier, I promise.
Just like the other gals commented, it will get easier! Penny is sooooo sweet - I hope her and Herbie will be friends! :) You're doing a great job!
Penny is so cute!!! I love the dark area down her back!!! You should really bring her over so her and Lola can play in the back yard, Sammi is just too old to play how Lo likes to play and I think Penny and Lola would get along great!
I absolutely love the photo of her sleeping on the blanket. She is adorable!
Ahhhhh. I love her, and her name.
Post a Comment