Monday, May 26, 2008

Me Me Me

This weekend I finally used my gift certificate for a day at the spa. Usually when I am gone from the kids for a while I am ready to come home but this time....I did not want to leave. It was so wonderful. I spent a day in a robe reading in the sanctuary, getting a 1 hour massage, getting a 1 hour facial, and also a foot massage. And drinking cucumber water. I got to eat lunch too. So pampered!! I must make this an annual habit I think.

Also, Jeff and I got to see Iron Man. It was so good. I've always adored Robert Downey Jr. So...I had a lot of fun this weekend but maybe not so much the rest of my family. I must remember to plan a lot of activities this summer as the kids drove me a bit nuts today.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh GOOD FOR YOU Perrin! I'm jealous! Sounds like a really nice relaxing time, you totally deserve it after putting it off for years now!

Mona said...

Sounds Wonderful!!!! Every mother needs to do the same thing at least once a year...how was the cucumber water?

Brenda said...

Fun! Good for you!!!

Jeff said...

I'm glad you had a good time. We'll definitely have to make this a recurring habit. :)