
Happy Birthday To Penny P. Puggle. She is 1 today. So does this mean she is half way to being a calmer dog? Did we have a party? Yes we did! Family only (sorry Herbie). She was spoiled with a can of wet food and a few new toys.
Oh..and the kids insisted on cupcakes for the humans. We tried to put her party hat on her but she wanted to kill it. Here is a pic when we first saw her at the breeders. Also, one of her with her cocked head. I love it when she does that. She does it whenever we say "walk."
3 comments:
Ohhh, too cute! Those are great photos. Happy Birthday Penny!
Herbie feels left out - he is especially sad that he didn't get a goodie bag! :) I love the pics!
Poor Herbie. Already facing the sad reality of knowing who his real friends are :)
I love those pics. Penny is SUCH a cute dog. I still worry if I ever get to meet her in person, I'll try and steal her away. You know, now that you've potty trained...
Post a Comment