Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh..it's been a long time. We have been either very sick or very busy, depending on the week. Right now we are all doing just fine. I snapped this first picture this morning. I was very proud to see both of my kids reading the newspaper over breakfast. Well...it's the comics but that's how I got started too.

This next picture was a cute moment with Dylan. He wanted a piece of tape (oh if I only had stock in a tape company). He needed it to tape on a paper tie he had made. He wanted to look "handsome, like a president."


That's it for now. I will try to get back here more often (or my husband will complain.) :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back. I'll take a blog post once a month, if that's all you've got in you.

Dylan really looks like you in that picture with his 'tie' on. I've never seen it quite so well before!

Sheri said...

Ok, you're gonna help inspire me to get my blog going again. I love how the kids have their animals watching them!