I don't know that anyone cares, but I thought I would give a brief review of the latest novel I have read. I really enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl. Of course, the topic is Henry the 8th and a couple of his wives. It is a whopping 500 something pages but I read it really quickly. It didn't focus on historical facts but on the affairs, flirtations, and family power struggles of the court. I recommend it.
Saturday I am heading off to a Mom's Beach weekend with some of the women from my MC. Should be great fun. I'm looking forward to seeing Brenda. I am slowly preparing for Corinne's birthday party which will be the next weekend. Good thing I was gung-ho in March and got the planning and a lot of prep done,,,as I am dragging right now. She is not very happy about the idea of turning 6. It's so sad. If I tell her any of the benefits of getting older (there are some, right?) ...she doesn't want to hear it. She even had me take her calendar down. She is looking forward to the party though.



2 comments:
Have fun tommorow!!
oh this sounds awesome!!! i love book reviews! thanks perrin!
Post a Comment