Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter







Hi! I am feeling uninspired to blog for some reason but I thought I'd share a couple Easter pics. We had a fun neighborhood party on Saturday and the kids got lots of eggs. The Easter Bunny brought baskets on Easter morning and I attempted to make bunny shaped pancakes. I had decided to not do an egg hunt that day as we had one the day before but that was a mistake. Corinne was disappointed that the bunny didn't leave an egg hunt. She was still very happy with her basket. She received the chapter book The Trouble With Tink (Pam's suggestion) and she is just loving it. Dylan got Star Wars and Backyardigan stuff. The new Star Wars fascination cracks me up because he only knows baout it through his 2 playgroup friends. I got him a book explaining the characters and now he talks about it all the time.


That's it! Corinne's spring soccer has started up so we are more busy than usual. Life goes on..










3 comments:

Brenda said...

It sounds like you had a busy Easter! I'm jealous that your street has so many kids and that everyone got them together for a party. You live in a great neighborhood! :o)

malissa said...

Looks like fun! I guess next year the Easter Bunny will be hiding eggs, right?

amy4 said...

I love the pics - of course, if you look closely you'll notice that Ryan is chewing on his shirt! AAAAAAHHHHH!! Sounds like you guys had a very nice Easter. So the Star Wars fanatics are rubbing off on Dylan, too cute. Ryan was carrying around 4 lightsabers on his belt today!