Saturday, April 7, 2007

NO more tears





Have these always been around or are they new? I just discovered frozen pre-chopped onions and I am in love. So far I have used them for casseroles and things where onions are not a prominent feature in the recipe. It is so so easy. Love it!



We had a super busy spring break but it was lots of fun. We went to OMSI for the first time in year or so and the kids had a blast. There is a cute chipmunk play area and they get to wear little costumes, collect acorns, and hibernate in a tree. Forgot my camera though.



Today we have a neighborhood Easter party but after a gorgeous day yesterday, it is pouring rain. I think this will be the 3rd rainy Easter in a row...bummer. I am making the Easy Make-Ahead potatoes from the first MC cookbook which are always yummy (and super fattening). I felt inspired to volunteer to provide Easter crafts so hopefully they will go ok.



Anyways....Happy Easter.


5 comments:

malissa said...

I LOVE that picture of Corinne... That is hysterical! I didn't know about those onion either, I will have to look for them. I hope you have a good Easter!

kurlokids said...

I love the picture of Corrine too, and so did Max!
I hope you guys have a wonderful easter.

Brenda said...

That picture made me SMILE! :o)

I didn't know about the onions either. Great idea!

Have a wonderful Easter and I'll see you next weekend!!!! :o)

Casey said...

Hahahahahahahaha! What a great photo! :) :)

courtney said...

Are the onions cut really small so I can hide them from Matt? Glad you guys had a fun Easter!