Hi there! I have been very busy getting ready for Corinne's birthday party. Here is the invitation (with privacy info deleted). I tried to make it by hand with stamps etc, but it looked crappy so Jeff was nice and made it on the computer. I still have a lot to do and will have a late night but that's because I am crazy and am going overboard on things 6 year olds won't even notice. I'll post some pics when it's over. Wish me luck..I need it (with 11 guests coming.)
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good Luck my freind!! It will be over before you know it and another good memory to have for Corrine.
I love the invitation!
I can't wait to hear all about it! You are such a great mom!
Perrin, you are such a good party planner. Those invites are adorable! I hope it all went well, I can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment