Friday, February 1, 2008

7 Famous People

This is for Casey. She put a tag question thingy on her blog and you are to share either 7 weird things about yourself and about 7 famous people you have met (I am going with "seen", not met). Since I am in no way weird..here is my motley crew of 7 brushes with fame.

I won't bother with the rules since I won't really follow them.






1. Fred Savage from the Wonder Years. I saw him in Hawaii at a pool. In the late 80's I think.













2. C. Thomas Howell (AKA Ponyboy) This was a thrill since I had a huge"Outsiders" obsession in junior high school. Same Hawaii trip....and in the spa.














3. David Crosby at the airport in Eugene. A thrill because I love CSN.











4. Greg Evigan of the tv show My Two Dads...on the monorail at DLand.






5. Annette Funicello (Mickey Mouse Club) on a boat to a tour of Alcatraz.











6. Joe Montana. We did go witness a 49er's practice so this wasn't by chance but I did touch his Porsche and get his autograph.












7. I am stretching here but I did serve a Latte to Anita Hill (pubic hair on my soft drink) at PDX.





4 comments:

Casey said...

Wow - that is actually impressive. I swear I must live in a hole because I never meet/see famous people. Ever.

Loved reading this - thanks for playing. :)

Perrin said...

Most of them were when I lived in California or was visiting a resort in Hawaii. I haven't seen many since moving to the NW.

Brenda said...

Okay, I had a little crush on Fred Savage during the Wonder Years, so I'm haten you a little there! :o)

Uhmmm..pubic hair in my soft drink... please explain?

Very cool list of celebrities that you've seen!

Perrin said...

Anita Hill testified in the confirmation hearing for US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. She was a coworker and claimed that he said many sexually suggestive things in front of her. One was saying there was a pubic hair on his soda can. The poor woman had to go in front of congress (or whatever) and repeat all these embarassing things and he still was put on the court.