Monday, February 25, 2008

Green Eggs and Ham




Corinne's school had Green Eggs and Ham day today. It was cute. They served a breakfast of actual green eggs and ham and boy were the eggs green. I wish I had taken a picture. Here is Corinne with 3 of her best buddies. Paden the little boy seems to be her best friend these days.

I am still on my dog kick and doing my research. I am most in love with the puggle (here is a pic with Jake Gylenhaal and his). I am having the guilt of wanting a designer dog when I hould get one from the pound. But this will probably be my one and only dog ever so I may just get what I want. Jeff is not excited but is not refusing. I haven't told the kids yet. Of course the hard part is all the trips we have planned this summer. Not sure how that is going to work out but it will. So right now I am about 90% sure we will get a dog in May (after Dland).


















4 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun school day! I love their hats!

Sheri said...

I have never heard of a puggle, but I can see where it gets its name. He's cute & a great size--not too big or too little. I've slowed our pet hunt down a bit ... landscaping comes first. My backyard is developing "moon craters".

Unknown said...

I can't believe Sheri's never heard of a puggle. I too am in love with them, but not their price. But you are right - get what you want, dogs live a good number of years. I myself and more drawn to the man in the pic than the dog though :)

Anonymous said...

You realize that Jake doesn't come WITH the dog right??? :)

You are so brave to get a dog! I swear I don't have it in me! I bet the kids will be totally thrilled!