Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! This day is flying by and I am not making all the holiday preparations that I had planned but oh well. Here is Corinne's choice for homemade Valentine's this year. They turned out pretty cute. Dylan does not have the creative bug that Corinne does so it was a struggle to get him to do his Scooby Doo cards but they are done. Hope you are having a nice holiday.





3 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute cards Perrin! What a creative idea!!! You put me to shame as Carson just filled out store bought cards.

Sheri said...

I LOVE the Valentine mice!!! Those are sooooo cute.

malissa said...

You guys are too creative, I cant even imagine doing aything fancy like that with Jack. As it was, it took him (not joking) over a week and a half to get his 20 scooby doo valentines done. It sorta felt like nails on a chalkboard it was so painful.