
Hope everyone had a nice 4th. I felt a little sorry for myself that we didn't have a big family BBQ to go to but we ended up having a lot of fun. The kids were all cheering "Daddy! Daddy!" as all the men were out lighting the fireworks. Like last year, we had one tip over and fly towards the kids, terrifying them. This one came from a guy down the street and was one of those ones that kept going and going. No one got hurt but it was a little scary. Last year one shot right into all the kids and even burned Corinne on the eyelid slightly. I still love the 4th though. Vancouver made some new rules in the last year or so that firewroks need to end by 11 p.m. Great idea! People seemed to be following the rules and it was pretty quiet. I remember years ago being pregnant and so irritated by all the noise that went all night. This is much better.



2 comments:
Seriously? Your neighborhood was quiet by 11? Lucky. Not ours, that's for sure. Glad you had a good time though and that no one was hurt. How very scary!!
I'm glad to hear you had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment