Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sponge Bob

So I am trying to work on my photography. I wanted to get a natural smile from Dylan which is entirely impossible. That is...until I let my kids watch Spongebob for the first time. Man was that a hit. I'm not overly excited about it but I got a cute pic.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Great picture!!!!

Sponge Bob. Hmm...Kelton loves it but I seriously do not get it. I think I'm too old. Seems like a stupid show but I let him watch an episode a day (and tell me - why must it be on 6 times in a row???)

Brenda said...

What a sweet picture. Dylan is getting so big!

amy4 said...

My kids love it as well - I just wish they could leave out all the words you DON'T want your kids to say (ie idiot, stupid, hate, etc!)