Perrin I am so sorry about your mother, I hope and pray that what ever way her doctors go it will stop the cancer. I know exactly what you are going through, I wasn't leaving in the same town when my mother took ill with cancer and I know how hard it is on you. Please let me know if I can do anything, even if you want to talk. Your mother and the rest of the family will be in my prayers.
5 comments:
oh perrin! big hugs! I'm so sorry to hear that!
Your Mom will definitely be in my prayers. I hope you know that I am here for you!
I'm so sorry Perrin. You and your family are in my thoughts.
I know how you feel about being away from your family during this time. I've been in a similar postion.
Please keep us posted. Big hugs.
Oh no! Perrin I am so, so, so sorry. Please please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Anything.
I am thinking of you and sending prayers.
Perrin I am so sorry about your mother, I hope and pray that what ever way her doctors go it will stop the cancer. I know exactly what you are going through, I wasn't leaving in the same town when my mother took ill with cancer and I know how hard it is on you. Please let me know if I can do anything, even if you want to talk. Your mother and the rest of the family will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment