
I managed to snap this cute pic of my family tonight. Often when Jeff gets home from work, a Corinne sandwich is made. I guess Dylan would get smooshed if they made a Dylan sandwich so a Corinne sandwich it is.
Not much to tell you about. Just regualr old summer days around here. We went to see Ratatouille this weekend and we all loved it. Dylan hadn't been to the theater since last summer when we had to leave Cars half way through (he lost focus and was belching the lemonade drink he had). I am off to watch Nip/Tuck which I have rented about 8 DVD"S of this summer. It's very good but a little nasty and I get embarrassed when Jeff walks in and sees certain scenes.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Monday Monday
Posted by
Perrin
at
8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is a beautiful picture Perrin. You should make a copy to frame.
I agree - this pic needs to be enlarged and framed! It is a wonderful picture - you are becoming quite the photographer!:)
I am so glad that you liked Ratatouille. My girls are just freaks. I can't believe you get embarassed by Nip/Tuck! Have him sit down and watch it with you and see where that leads. I think Bob is very anxiously awaiting season 3 to come out-lol.
I love Nip Tuck, but talk about nasty....I Tivo it and would watch it while doing the church linen. Scott told me that should be a sin. Love the pic!
Wow - what a great picture! I agree with Brenda, you should frame it. :)
I love Nip/Tuck too. Glad to hear I'm not the only perv out there...LOL. Love the picture!
I LOVE this picture - wow, you are meeting your "take better pictures" goal already! It is gorgeous!
Post a Comment