This sounds very yummy ... since John refuses to eat "shrubbery", I'm going to make it the next night he goes out. I LOVE Kraft's website (and the magazine, too).
That sounds great! I printed out the recipe and plan to get Dakota to make it for me one of these days. :)
It looks like a recipe I might be able to handle. I will give it a try soon and let you know how I make out - LOL
This sounds tasty - thanks for passing it along. I always trust your recipe recommendations!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This sounds very yummy ... since John refuses to eat "shrubbery", I'm going to make it the next night he goes out. I LOVE Kraft's website (and the magazine, too).
That sounds great! I printed out the recipe and plan to get Dakota to make it for me one of these days. :)
It looks like a recipe I might be able to handle. I will give it a try soon and let you know how I make out - LOL
This sounds tasty - thanks for passing it along. I always trust your recipe recommendations!! :)
Post a Comment