Wow....I haven't blogged in a while. Just hasn't been on my mind. It's been a weird couple of weeks in that it's just been me and the kids mostly. We've had swim lessons but not any other of the regular things. I am ready for the school year to start and to get busier again.
We are off to a last minute trip to Sunriver. I have never been before. My mother-in-law called the day before yesterday and there had been a miscommunication and we hadn't been offically invited yet. I finally decided late in the afternoon yesterday so now we are in a mad scramble to go today. I am not a spontaneous person, I am a planner, so I am a bit stressed but the kids will have a great time.
Not much else to report. Jeff has offically been hired at his job. He was made the offer but then they did an extensive background check so we didn't know for sure until this week. Yeah us! Hopefully we can feel stteled for a long time now.
That's it. Be back Sunday.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Thursday
Posted by
Perrin
at
6:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Have a wonderful weekend!! I am also ready for school to start!! It will be nice to get back into a routine.
Take care,
Amy
Congrats to Jeff! I'm with you about school, Tuesday is the big day for us. You and the family have a wonderful time this w/end!
Congrats on the perm position! That's great news. Have a terrific getaway!
Have a fun weekend! :o)
A big congrats to Jeff! I heard you were going to celebrate Tuesday night. Looks like you'll have great weather this weekend! What a perfect end to summer vacation (for the kids). Do moms get summer vacations??? I'm just wondering :-)
Post a Comment