Friday, August 10, 2007

Weekend

Man..I had cranky kids today. I think we've had too many nights of staying up way past bed time. I took them to their annual doc appts. So...my advice is never tell your kids that they aren't getting shots if you don't know for sure. Last year they said Corinne wouldn't have anymore until she is 12 but now I guess they do a second round of the chicken pox Vac. She has never had a problem with shots before but this time I had to drag her out kicking and screaming from under the kiddie table in the room. When she was 2 she actually got a shot and said "Again" which meant she wanted another. Crazy girl. And they sprung one on Dylan too since they had a 2 for one shot (MMR and something) that I guess they usually run out of. What fun. The good news is that Dylan passed a hearing test even though he still has fluid behind his ear drums.



Oh.....and I finshed this book which I just loved. The Boleyn Inheritance is the follow up to The Other Boleyn Girl and I would say this is even better. If you like reaidng about historical royal things I would recommend it. Very juicy!
This weekend we are going to try again for the fair and we also have a babysitter coming so J and I can get out to see the Bourne Ultimatum. Yeah us!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks for the shot advice. I hope the kids are happier today. The sun is shining, so I'm keeping good thought for you all! :)

Brenda said...

Aaaah yes...doctor's appointments and shots. Never fun. :o)

kurlokids said...

I recently had shots sprung on Max too....uhh! After he had been told by the Dr. and me that he was done!! Not good either. Hope you all had a much better day.