Right now I am waiting for the phone to ring. I am waiting to hear :
1. How Jeff's meeting went with HR. He is hoping to be offered a permanent job where he has been contracting and that is will be a decent salary.
2. If my sister is really going in to labor or if her contractions go away (she is due Saturday.)
3. How my mom is doing the day after chemo.
Other than that...I am still in a haze of illness. I actually feel ok but still feel like I am moving at half speed. I don't think I can blame a Nyquil hangover anymore since I didn't take it last night. Doesn't help that I have been up late watching season 2 of Weeds.....most excellent. I dug up this cute old picture of Corinne since I am not inspired to take any pics right now. I need to find something to do with all the favorite pictures I have. One can only have so many frames around the house. So....off I go to wait.



4 comments:
Love the photo of Corrine, she is too cute.
Hope your waiting went well, and that you got good news on all three fronts.
Corrine looks very adorable in that picture.
I hope you received good news on all fronts.
Feel better soon (((Hugs)))
I love the little pig tails ... too cute!
My offer of a big batch of chicken soup still's good -- let me know!
LOL! Love that picture. :) :) I am hoping that, by now, you have received great news on all three fronts.
Post a Comment