
We did actually make it to the fair this weekend. We had a lot of fun...more than I expected. We hit the ATM twice while we were there and also before hand. It's a fairly spendy day. Jeff and I were quite surprised but we had a lot of fun watching the monster trucks. Oh...and I have a new fear of ferris wheels and don't think I'll be getting on another one in this lifetime. All in all..a fun day. Look below for some video of the kids on those big trampoline things. 
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
The Fair
Posted by
Perrin
at
4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Cute Pics Perrin! I can't believe little Dylan would do that jump thing. We saw one the other day, and there was no way to even get Jack near it. Uh-Oh, do I hear monster truck fever? Should I send you a gravedigger? Talk to you soon!
P.S. Jack and Owen still play with Jacks 1st monster truck - the one you guys gave him a million years ago. Do you remember that?
Perrin!!! OMG!!! You have such brave and adventurous children. I loved when Corrine said, "higher". Wow...I could never get my kids near that...I think it's too scary for me!!!
Very, very cool. I'm so impressed! It looks like they had a blast!
Congrats on making it to the fair ... I just realized today that it ended this past weekend (whoops). The videos were priceless :)
I LOVE the monster trucks! Though my last show was when I was 5 months pregnant. You definitely made me want to be sure not to miss it next year.
Looks like a good time was had by ALL! Fun times and great memories.
Post a Comment